iPhone Wallpapers of The Weeks

The saying goes "When work strikes, iPhone wallpapers suffer!". Well, not really. I just made that up. But it has been more than 3 week that I offered any new iPhone wallpapers and thought it was about time I churned out a few new ones. So I have for you today a disco ball, some pantone love and part of my cute Yokibinks character series. Enjoy!

Pantone Love iPhone Wallpaper #80
Pantone Love iPhone Wallpaper #80

Disco Ball iPhone Wallpaper #81
Disco Ball iPhone Wallpaper #81

Gray Heart iPhone Wallpaper #82
Gray Heart iPhone Wallpaper #82

Loki iPhone Wallpaper #83
Loki iPhone Wallpaper #83

Nori iPhone Wallpaper #84
Nori iPhone Wallpaper #84

Binka iPhone Wallpaper #85
Binka iPhone Wallpaper #85

Meeso iPhone Wallpaper #86
Meeso iPhone Wallpaper #86

0 comments:

Post a Comment